By my sister, over at 1 Kitchen, 2 Dogs & A Girl. Wee-hoo, my first tag. I am to share 5 things about myself… oh and Josie also challenged me for it to be stuff she does not know.
Well, crud now I am stumped. So, sorry, Sis, but I am guessing you will know most of these. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I am a die hard University of Michigan sports fan, particularly football, and yet I once fell asleep at a Michigan/Ohio State football game when I was in high school.
2. I spent my honeymoon in Thailand, which was chosen primarily for the large abundance of amazing food (ok there might have been other reasons, like elephants and beaches). My wedding had SE Asian food too.
3. I had never even tasted Thai food until law school, about 10 years ago (holy cow, there I go dating myself again).
4. OK now this is embarrassing and Josie might not know this one–I was so excited (and young, by the way) when U2’s Rattle and Hum movie came out that I took a notebook to the movie theater so I could jot down all of my favorite quotes in the movie. Yikes.
5. I interned as a dolphin trainer with my best friend at the end of high school.
OK now whom to tag… I am a fairly new blogger so chances are these people have NO idea whom I am, but I guess they will know I read their blogs now!
The Skinny Gourmet She is a good writer, she has fascinating adventures cooking in Ghana, and her husband puts together great dinner music playlists.
Play With Food: This may sound weird, but I find this blog to be warm and inviting.
Wild Yeast My favorite bread blog–her panettone was the hit of my parents’ Christmas, at least as far as anything I did for them was concerned. Although I think my dad did think I was nuts when I requested he bring their huge drying rack into the house so I could construct a drying rack for the panettone!
I Fagioli I just discovered this blog and am really enjoying the writing especially. (Unfortunately this blog no longer seems to be up and running.)
The Days Are Just Packed Another one with good writing–are you noticing a theme?
Hi Laura, thanks for tagging me! I enjoyed reading this and knowing more about you. I too am a big fan of Thai food and I hope to travel there some day. Laundry drying rack for panettone — great idea!
Emilie Tytenicz says
Call me behind (just not a behind, ha!), but I just figured out this tag thing. Thanks Laura! I really enjoy your photography, and I wish your photos came with scratch ‘n’ sniff capability (especially the pictures of your dog). 😉
Thanks for tagging me! I hope we can somehow inspire each other.